The Precinct brings together startups, incubators, investors and mentors under one roof to build a thriving, collaborative, entrepreneurial culture.
The Precinct boasts:
- office space for emerging entrepreneurs and startups
- startup accelerator and incubator programs with River City Labs as a key tenant
- connections with CSIRO’s Data61 as a foundation partner
- investor and venture capital presence
- international ‘soft landing’ space
- space for startups to engage with customers and investors
- an impressive Stair Stadium to host events for up to 250 people
- meeting rooms and space for co-working.
The Precinct is located in the historic T.C. Beirne Building in the heart of Fortitude Valley. The building was constructed in the Brunswick Street Mall in 1902 by architect Robin Dods.
The Queensland Government co-designed The Precinct with the startup and entrepreneurial sector to create a model that meets the needs of the community.
Tours and event bookings at The Precinct.
The Precinct Community Manager can help you with tours and information on tenants.
The Precinct Workplace Manager can help you with event bookings and enquiries.
Getting to The Precinct
Our office is conveniently located in TCB Building, directly in between Brunswick Street Mall and Chinatown Mall.
Plenty of restaurants and bars are all within walking distance from our office.
Getting to The Precinct via public transport is easy and efficient with bus and train options available. You can plan your bus journey here. Under Advanced options, select your Mode of transport: Bus.
Fortitude Valley Station is the train station closest and most accessible to our office.
You can plan your train journey here (enter your end location as ‘Fortitude Valley Station’; and under Advanced options, select your Mode of transport: Train).
Parking near us
Chinatown Car Park provides the closest parking to our office.
It is accessible via Gipps Street or Duncan Street, Fortitude Valley.